07 August 2009

Service Interruption

man this communication game is getting too sick for me

deleted my Facebook and Twitter

dropped my cell

...well, it kinda dropped me

pretty liberating, nonetheless

it's bad enough that people, though of your choosing, can see when you're online - from your computer OR your cell now - but how about people can see satellite images of your home and possibly the neighborhood alley cat lounging behind it

that is way too creepy for me

i realized that my having a cell phone isn't as much about my own convenience as it is about the comfort of those [worriers] around me

i can say this - you certainly become quite innovative with modes of communication and self-sufficient about handling business

lesson: you feel more connected to yourself when you're less connected to a digital network.

I appreciate you *Lester* and mommies

No comments:

Post a Comment